Registration for the Comics & Medicine Juried Exhibit is now closed.
All pieces in the exhibit will be part of a silent auction to help raise money for the Vesalius Trust, a Comics & Medicine Conference Sponsor that supports student scholarships and continuing education activities in medical visual communication. The Exhibit will open at the Comics & Medicine Conference Reception. The silent auction will start Fri. morning, June 27th and end Sat. morning, June 28th.
The exhibit will be curated by Graduate Program Director, Corinne Sandone and Chairman, Gary Lees of The Department of Art as Applied to Medicine at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Digital Submission Guidelines
Pieces are being printed locally free of charge to exhibitors. Digital files specifications were as follows:
– At least 350 dots per inch (DPI).
– 600-1200 DPI is recommended for black and white line work.
– Minimum file size of 8.5 X 11 inches. Maximum size of 11 X 17 inches. Dimensions may vary within these ranges.
– RBG or Grayscale mode. Not CMYK mode.
– TIFF file format.
– Maximum of 75 megabytes per file.